The house is new and shows the local architecture main features.
Both two apartments are absolutely independent from each other. Both have a great lighting and excellent views. The bedrooms have sloping wooden ceilings and are very bright.
- A completely equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, vitroceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, juicer, blender, iron, vacuum cleaner and kitchenware.
- Living room with a sofa and TV.
- A bedroom with two 90cm beds.
- A bedroom with a 135cm bed.
- Bedrooms equipped with bedding.
- Bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Equipped with towels.
The apartments are ideal for 4 people.
It’s located in a very calm part of the town where it’s easy to find a parking place.
By the house runs “la senda del Duero”, a touristic route which connects the source of the river in Urbión with its estuary in Oporto. This track is ideal to go for walks such as visiting the close town of Molinos de Duero.
It is also in the near by of the town center where many services such as shops, bars, supermarkets, restaurants, medical consulting room, chemist’s, banks, cash dispenser, etc. can be found.
Douro river is only a few meters away and there’s an ancient roman bridge that can be seen when the water is low. The reservoir is an excellent place for fishing and walking, the abandoned village of “La Muedra”, which was covered by the water when the reservoir was built is placed where the bell tower stands.